CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Prayer Request

I got a call from my friend Melissa who was working in NICU tonight and she was crying. She had gotten a call from her husband that her 4 y/o was hit by a car. I told her to be careful driving back home to Bloomington. Logan ended up being a trauma transfer to our ED. Melissa arrived shortly after and she got to come in to be with him. He was very lucky and sustained minor injuries. He is staying overnight in the hospital and hopefully if all checks out ok he will be able to go home soon. Just pray for strength for him and his parents and all the Dr's and nurses involved in his care. Thank you in advance for your prayers. God Bless!!

K~

1 comments:

Meg said...

I'm glad I got to see her and Logan with my own two eyes. I was so worried about her driving home. I'm glad she had friends throughout different stages of the night to be with her. :)