CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I am alive !!!

Well sorry that I haven't been blogging lately. I have been out of town 5 of the last 6 weeks for various reasons. I will be blogging on these trips and things in the next couple of weeks. I have a lot of pics to download and all that before i blog about them.
On Sunday I got a call from a good friend from school, Lori's daughter had been in a horse accident and was being Lifelighted to OSF. She asked if I would meet her daughter there because she wouldn't make it as fast as the helicopter. I showed up and to my surprise 2 minutes after the helicopter landed Lori arrived. She was flying too. Marlee ended up being fine the hospital in Bloomington thought they saw a bleed on the brain, however OSF did not see these things. She was admitted to PICU overnight and sent home the next day. Everyone is doing fine thank God. This is the second friend from Bloomington in about a two month time frame that has been Lifelighted to Peoria. I hope this is not becoming a trend.
School starts in two weeks for me, it is my last semester of nursing school. I can hardly believe that I am almost done. My children are doing great and enjoying their last week of freedom before school starts. Joe is busy with work and fishes when ever he gets the oppportunity. That's my man bringin home the meat. Well I am at work so I am going to get going for now. Have a good one!!!

K~

1 comments:

Meg said...

Oh for goodness sakes! I'm glad I wasn't working that night! One kiddo on my shift is bad enough! See you in a couple weeks!!!