CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 27, 2008

The name of the blog


So to get to my blog you have to type in iwanttoflyaway so I thought I would share a little bit about that. I am a traveler at heart, but do to family life which I have chosen freely,and love very much...but it does make travel limited, with everyone having different schedules and different opinions in where to go. Occasionally I get the opportunity to travel and still dream about it all the time, hence the new background. In the future I am going to change up my layout to highlight a place I would like to travel to.

The ocean has always been one place that has always appealed to me and when I am near it you can tell by the look on my face, how much I enjoy the wind whipping my hair, the taste of salt on my lips and the sun on my face.

In about 5 days I get the chance to visit the beautiful ocean again. I am going to Puerto Rico for 6 days and cannot wait. I am doing this as a graduation present to myself paid for of course by my loving family who so graciously gave me gifts of cash for graduation. I will be keeping a daily journal of all that I do so that when I return I can report all the fun things I did, including pics of course. I will fly solo to and from PR, but my friend Angie and her family are there and have invited me to stay with them while I am there. Ang and I both just graduated and are looking forward to this time of relaxation.

So what else has been going on, of course I graduated two weeks ago from nursing school, so now I have my BSN and as soon as I take the boards on the 9th of Jan. I will get my license and be able to practice as a RN. I am still working and will continue to work int eh emergency department. It was so busy last night and I know I have said this before, but you think you've seen it all and then something else comes through the door and it floors you. That is why I love the ED, it is something different everyday.

The fam is doing great. Bodhi will be turning 11 on inauguration day and is so excited that Barack is being sworn in on his birthday. Bodhi and Luke are fascinated by Barack, not sure why, but that is ok. The hubby is still in school and will be for a while. Tara and I have been watching a lot of movies together and hanging out with her friends and I have really enjoyed it.

Well like I said look for the upcoming PR blogs. I work the next two nights and then it is off I go so I probably will not post until I return.

Have a good one....

0 comments: