CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Slippery When Frozen


So I took the boys ice skating last night, what a learning experience that was. Bodhi of course took off doing laps around the rink like he has been skating everyday for the last year, Luke now that is a different story. I am ok to skate on my own, but when trying to keep a 5 year old up on his skates, things get ugly. Luke kept saying "go faster, go faster" I said I can't, but he didn't believe me. I think it took us 20 minutes to make the first lap around at which time I tightened up Luke's skates and things got better. We saw a little girl who was kind of marching with her arms out for balance, so I told Luke to do the same thing and after that the night got better.






After we were done skating there was a college hockey game going on in the other rink and of course the boys wanted to watch. They were standing by the glass and I could see that Bodhi was admiring the goalie (his dream job). He loves hockey so much. After one team would score they would play music at which time Luke would bust out on air guitar. After a fight broke out right in front of us (which was very cool to the boys, well and me) I decided we should go home because it was getting late.

We had a great time together, I am sore today, just goes to show my body is getting older. Well I have to head off to a long night of work so take care. Have a good one...

0 comments: