CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 5, 2008

It's About Time



Well it is the end of the semester. I have two finals left and I graduate in 8 days. This semester was full of busy work and some projects. I have accepted a job in the emergency department. I can't wait to take my boards. I have a NCLEX review course coming up the week after graduating, and then it is just a waiting game to see when and where I can take my exam. Until that time I will be studying, ok throw a little partying in there for my accomplishment.

Joe has done one more class toward his degree and will start his next class in one week. As far as work goes he moved inside and will be working all winter. He got two deer shotgun weekend, so lots of meat for us all year long! We just celebrated 6 years last weekend,however I had to work so nothing exciting.

Bodhi is doing good, always doing homework and talking about hockey. He is going to be 11 soon, I can hardly believe it. Luke is himself as usual, always playing with his dirt bikes and making ramps out of everything he can find. I got him snow pants so he can play outside at school, but he is so peculiar about how his clothes sit on his shoes. It can be very difficult getting to the bus on time when his pants aren't hitting his boots just right or his sleeves aren't rolled to just the right length. I hope he grows out of this fast. Tara is growing up so much. We have a lot of fun when she is over, and she enjoys shopping of course and going to movies. She is in a creative writing class and I am so proud of her.

Tonight I am taking the boys ice skating and hopefully Tara and her sis Stacie to Barnes and Nobles to get books and drink hot cocoa. I have to work tomorrow night so I will be sleeping most of the day Sat. and of course on Sun. Monday is my first final.

Oh one last note, while my mom is still fatigued most of the time, she is in remission. I am thankful for this. Well talk to you soon as major things are taking place in the next week!
Have a Good One!!!

0 comments: